Automotive Repair Estimation
Solera works alongside leading insurers and collision repair shops to develop software products and services supporting efficient and accurate auto claims processing. This activity is executed through the company's largest brands, Audatex, AudaExplore, as well as through three other Solera subsidiaries: ABZ, Informex and Sidexa.
We dramatically improve claims adjustment performance and overall policyholder satisfaction via a full suite of high-tech estimating, workflow and communications tools. Our software helps customers manage the overall claims process, estimate the cost to repair a damaged vehicle, and calculate a vehicle's pre-collision fair market value.
Key functions of this software include:
- capturing "first notice of loss" information,
- assigning, managing and monitoring claims and claim-related events,
- accessing and exchanging claims-related information,
- calculating, submitting, tracking and storing repair and total loss estimates,
- reviewing, assessing and reporting estimate variations based upon pre-set rules,
- routing shop estimates for manual review, and
- scheduling repairs.